0.50 Release Notes -Monday, 13 November 2017
The following improvements are available in the 0.50 release.
See the full change history on the forum
- Ability to click anywhere on the navigator groups to expand the group. Previously you had to click on the tiny -> icon which could be difficult on a laptop trackpad.
- Maths Parameters - Can now enter ".55" and it will treat it as "0.55". Previously it would type over the decimal place and you could accidentally enter 55 instead of 0.55.
- Change history drop down menu for tables
- Scalar view auto scroll when opening to display the parameter that was originally clicked on
- Undo and change history view
- Auto downloading of stock files
- Addition of "stock" to change history of all files
- Compare to stock
- Stock file included in all .tec files to allow easily comparing to stock and seeing where a parameter lies vs the stock value.
- Attempting to read a vehicle when not logged in would give an error saying the vehicle was not supported instead of "Must be logged in" when attempting to license the vehicle.
- Improve consistency of units and use SI where possible